Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Odds and ends

Bit of quickness at Westleigh to scratch the itch with badass Bones, that wall is getting way too rough... well and truly gone now, even though its only 38 hours later, peeps were queing up to paint as we left, its a sad city but at least we know the flicks are a rarity....



Which is a shame as I knocked this one out with the wife at the same time on the other side. She is really coming along and is pretty good on the graff concep side of things... Eshay Asslay!



Couple of bits of MDF, box of 'Laks and and some keen local kids= sweet little install-a-wall at Riverwood a couple of months back, best job in the world.


Speaking of cool jobs, this is the brains behind the only school graffiti (actually the name is Street art as it's council bankrolled) class that I know of (And am lucky to be a teacher in). Art teacher, graff fan, street artist, fine artist, this is part of a cool 3d sculpture series exploring suburbia... yes the people are fucking. More info/art at www.shaneforrest.com.


Dug this old one off the phone, with my bro in W.A. showing the west coast slack jawed fucks how its done my lounge room has been short on gas axe action lately, miss the big unit (the guy, not the twin oxy tanks on a trolley), looking forward to him coming back and more plumber humour and ridiculous burnouts...


Ilchay bra, ilchay... When asked what to write in the time out/chill out room the kids at the behavioural school were united by a love of atinlay...

Another semi oldie but a goodie, made the missus some one of a kind custom shirts for Christmas, a chance to flex the rusty illustrator skills and a very cool result. Emz ideas and my bodgy design skills= the good gear.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I write a blog about Glebe www.secrethomesofglebe.blogspot.com and am going to do a post about some family shots I had taken in front of some of the fantastic street art/murals in Glebe. I'm trying to track down the artists so I can credit/acknowledgement them in my blog. I was given the info that you may have done "Respect" and "Enjoy Glebe". My email is lisamulliganster@gmail.com Could you confirm if you are the artist and the best way to credit you?

    Thanks

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete