Monday, February 8, 2010

Digging in the crates/RIP Sydney spots...

In honour of the miserable wet weather (Wet, but still hot as fuck- I hate summer), I thought we would kick off with a little all weather lad cazza from a sneaky piece in middle of winter 2008, shorts year round, full air soles and lairy yellow nautical get up is what it's all about... This was painted as a quick one to scratch the itch at Guilford, a wall which is sadly no longer there...


Wish there was no 'N; in Newcastle... A love hate style from a trip to Newcastle in 2008... I think I will give the colour combo another shot, it was a nice bit of happenstance as I ran out of some colour or other and what is here is what I could scratch up on the spot, but the connection over the top of the 'N' is a hunk of shit....



This is about 90 minutes of itch scratching at 8am on a Sunday, again at Guilford legal (Bulldozed recently, a result of the combined efforts of fascist local council and shit head kids bombing the neighbours), at this stage the 'Breakdown' caption referred to the breakup I was having at the time which got me in the habit of being out painting on the weekend in the early morning to avoid the house...




Speaking of good little walls done in by deadshit local government and dumb writers, Telopea was another sweet spot to go and rock a piece, which unfortunately I was only able to do twice. This Jamaican fills number with Bonesy was good fun, pretty sure he burnt me hard on this one- Cool RunningS!



I still like to get up and rock a piece on the early, and now the lovely wife is starting to rock a couple of pieces too, this piece has concept credits going to Emz one, nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment